Friday, February 8, 2019

Finally Friday Artist Channel Share: Meet Susan From Turtle Soup Beads

Yay, finally Friday! Months ago, I planned to have regular Tutorial YouTube Channel Recommendations. As usual, I have not been consistent in doing that. I keep learning so much from so many great people out there that I thought it would be valuable to recommend these great art making tutorials. I like creating videos as well, but it's only because of all I have learned and will continue to learn that I am able to expand my skills.

Today I want to share a new very fun favourite, Susan from TurtleSoup Beads! She is fun , very good at explaining and keeping it real. I love her bright colour palette and cheery, pretty designs. She mainly shares polymer clay tutorials, but also is clearly a beading artist. She shares wonderful tips and inspirational ideas not just for beads but how you can transform them into jewellery pieces.

It is tough to select a few good video tutorials because I love them so much. Needless to say, below is a large selection of some of my favourite tutorials. Bonus is, a tour of Susan's studio! We all love studio tours!

Enjoy! Be sure to subscribe to her channel if you enjoy it too!






To connect more, check out:











































No comments: