Saturday, February 2, 2019

A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio, Inside My Heart...

Since all of my blogs are able to collide and work together, I am sharing the link to a new post that I just recently shared about where physical health and being an artist impact each other. It is a raw and open, worlds collide, my aging body, wanting create art, progressing SMA .....Take a peek just click the below to read the whole post. 

A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio, Inside My Heart...: Been A While Some metal foil with polymer clay beads Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since connecting or listing any new jewell...
Look inside my heart and inside I remember- this day I was so happy to receive my favourite  polymer clay artist Christi Friesen's heart!








To connect more, check out:

No comments: