Friday, November 23, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: More About My Wee Sweet Tweetees Bird Dangles

A while back I was creating little Tweetees. If you follow H/C then you know I seem to get addicted to making the beads which means,  it takes a while before I get the pieces turned into wearable art to sell in my shop. (I need to try to cover the cost of my art making supplies some way!) 
Tweetees, The name reflects the cuteness of these little bird dangle drops. Pretty sure Tweet and Tweety might be copyright hence the spelling deviation. My beads are created to design earrings, bracelets, necklaces and such. Today after much work on a variety of bead styles slowed down, I finally got to post my first Tweetee earrings in my Etsy shop A Bergie Creation. 

A cane is transformed into cute Tweetee Birds


Here We  Are Cute Little Earrings

Some More "In Process And Soon To Come Photos"

















Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: