Thursday, November 8, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: Alcohol Inks and Translucent Clay Beads


 Happy Thursday guys! If you have been following ABERGIECREATION on Instagram (ABC is my main name for social media and my Etsy shop), then you’ll know I have been working on making beads and dangle drops with alcohol inks and translucent clay. My plan was to create a tutorial as well as talk about using alcohol ink refill ink and not just Adirondack and PiƱata inks. Well, haven’t stopped long enough to edit the video and I am still creating more and more beads. Thought I would share some pictures from the last weeks until I get the tutorial made (Should be up by Wednesday or sooner).

It is So fun mixing colours and incorporating glitters, powders and glow in the dark powders too. Hope you try it. Talk to you soon. Thanks for stopping by!
















Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: