Saturday, November 17, 2018

Needle Felting Journey: Thinking Warm Thoughts

Is it winter where you are? Well here in Thunder Bay Canada, it isn't official but it is cold enough to make me nose cold, causing me to consider carrying on with the Needle Felting Journey I began a year or two ago. Makes sense then to wan to sin my fingers into soft and cuddly Merino wool. Thought I would share the few videos that I made in the beginning. It just might spur me on to begin using the plethora of roving that I purchased back then. It is worth learning about if you like learning new art making skills.
Maybe I will have some new needle felt pieces or learn with me videos soon.  Oh right, once I get those new jewellery pieces created for my Etsy Shop and the rest of the beads and mini figurines that I was thinking of creating.

For Now /here are some links to my earlier needle felt video posts.
 PurrrrFect Kitty Click here

Making A wee turtle click here

Warming your heart click here.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: