Tuesday, April 12, 2022

My Art History Part 2. Drawing and Illustration

 


Yay, I was able to get out part two of my art history series. Unfortunately, I tried to type out cosed captions and discovered I am unable to type out all the words in a timely and accurate manner. I tried to do it today and it took me over two hours of making mistakes and then finally ending it before I was done. To check it out here is My Art History ;Painting video here.

Thank you to those wanting closed captions. I wholeheartedly wish I could just click on a button and it would automatically transcribe the script. If anyone is interested in volunteering to transcribe the audio to create closed captions, please feel free to message or email us. Until then, I will continue trying to be mindful of using descriptive titles and/or text to help explain what's happening. And try to type out more in the accompanying vlogs. These days my energy levels are a cause for concern. Always happy just to get the videos completed at all.

Today's video is part two in my Art History Series featuring Drawings and Illustrations.

Watch Here



No comments: