Saturday, April 30, 2022

My Art History Part 4. Handmade Jewelry

 Hi guys. Welcome to Part 4 of My Personal Art History. Today I want to share the Handmade Jewelry period of my life. It was not planned at all, a total impulsive decision after I had given a little friend a pair of clip on earrings that were broken. So I thought I could find a replacement pair or parts to fix it. Instead, I ended up telling Craig an hour or two later that I was going to start making jewelry and selling it because I had just spent two to three hundred dollars on jewelry making supplies like beads, wire, findings and such. As you will see at first after Craig made me two beautiful jewellery holders, we set up a sales table at a city fair of sorts trying to sell my new jewelry. After a long tiring day, we decided selling that way was not feasible for us. Then I discovered Etsy.com, set up my new shop called A Bergie Creation. It was a blast for ten years selling pieces all over the world. Watch the video to find out why it ended after ten years.

Watch Video


No comments: