Thursday, August 27, 2020

Just Vlogging Around: Meeting And Learning About Our New Cannon M100 Camera During A Walk And Talk

Thanks to our neighbourhood finally being updated with fibre optics wifi, it will no longer take two hours to upload a ten minute video. That definitely kept me from posting videos like I wanted to. So excited! For instance, This half our video took about 30 minutes compared to hours!! To inspire me even more, watch and have fun with us as I learn and explore our brand new Cannon M100, I will be able to create more videos and Vlogs and Tutorials along with just plain stuff!

To add to my new and improved ability to make more videos, tutorials and vlogs, we just received our new Cannon M100 camera. 
Today it was gorgeous outside so I got to go on a walk and talk, whilst I try out different camera/video settings!

For today's second day of exploring our camera and our neighbourhood take a Watch Below!!

No comments: