Sunday, July 10, 2022

Poppies Poppies Everywhere. Resource Photos And Just To Enjoy

One of my favourite flowers are… Oriental poppies of course. We have had this plant from seed to its full beauty roughly 19 years ago and it's still going strong or should I say growing strong. It's hard to take just a few Photos. Hence this beautiful Poppy slideshow with some moving pictures as well. One


version is without sound and the other is with copyright free music. Not only do I take pictures for reference photos for future art projects. I just take them because I love the subject matter.

A word of advice, it's good to keep a file of your own photographs of whatever subject matter you think you might want in the future or whatever inspires you. That way you don't have to worry about breaking copyright laws. And being original is always the best. Unless you're doing a study of someone else's artwork. If you do paint or draw from someone else's painting or photo ask for permission or if it's a really old painting like I did in University by Cezanne, then just make sure you give them credit. I believe the one from University it was titled  "after Cezanne " and then my name. Something like that.

Watch Music Version Below


Watch Silent version Slide Show Below

Hope you enjoy this slide show. Be inspired. A music version is coming soon.


No comments: