Tuesday, June 7, 2022

WORLDS COLLIDE: VlogVenture. Addicted! Our Big Screen TV? New Art Supplies!


So we accepted that it was not going to work and we're able to give it away to someone who said they had a friend who could fix it. Tell them they could have it. It wasn't worth trying to find a part and repaired since it looked too complicated for us to manage. No I've been kind of enjoying the challenge of watching TV we need screens like the one you'll see in this video. We definitely have a lot of screens to look at it's just none of them are close to 55 inches. As we look into the open white space we now have because this big black wall is gone, things feel hopeful and better. Craig and I realize we didn't know what we were thinking getting such a mammoth television for such a small space. Maybe we were trying to avoid going to the movie theater. Come to think of it Covid happened a few months after we purchased it. Hmmm...

WATCH VIDEO HERE


It's time to move on, it's time to get going... Tom Petty's song is when I like to play whenever it's time to move on, it's time to get going. That's what I decided had to happen with my old power wheelchair. A couple of big changes in the last few days. I had kept my power wheelchair that was almost 18-19 years old, just in case my new one broke down again. If you look back at these blogs and videos you'll see that I had some issues getting my new chair set up. In fact they had to replace that wheelchair entirely within the first six months because the first one was a lemon. Having a lemon for a wheelchair doesn't work well and doesn't exactly instill trust to the point that you want to get rid of your really old but still working wheelchair. So finally, as I look at that big clunker sitting in our living room piled up with stuff, I felt it was safe to finally see if there was someone else who could use it. Thank you God a home was found fairly quickly. Now we have another big space. Spaces are good because then I get to fill it up with something. Just praying and hoping my no four year old wheelchair continues working.


Art Supply Heaven

Worlds are colliding in this blog because not only are we dealing with the television issue, I was happily distracted swatching out new metallic watercolour paints and continuing to set up my new watercolour palette as my art supplies from Currys art supply shop in southern Ontario arrive.

CONNECT On Social Media


Check Out My Dad's Art Work 
and New Art Note Cards that will soon be available to purchase

No comments: