Saturday, September 5, 2020

A Good Welcome Sign DIY: Brighten Up The Neighbourhood With Paint Pens / Markers - Part Two


Alright, here is the second part of my three part video series on brightening up your neighbourhood with fun images on outdoor signs and or other decorative elements or....just

wait and see what I decorated recently -hint, it is big and plastic. Stay tuned to find out. To see part one click here.

 This is just one project that I will be sharing with you, I have already posted the projects on Instagram @a_bergie_creation and at my Heartfully Creating group page if you want a sneak peek. Below is part one of my video about the project....

Watch Part Two Right Down Below

Materials required:
A pencil
Paint Pens (I used Aroic, Toole-Art, Artistro and Ohuhu pens -mostly .07mm and a few 3mm)
Gesso or white paint or acrylic paint pens
Polyurethane or some such finish to protect from outdoor elements

Hope you enjoy the second part, I will be editing part three very soon!


Connect More



No comments: