Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Acrylic Paint Pen Project - Decorating A Frame

Hi fellow creatives And Artists! Yes, I am working on my up coming Acrylic Paint Pen Reviews. Since my first paint pen review, I have acquired from Amazon, about 8 brands in total. All are affordable except the POSCA pens that are all over YouTube. It made me feel a tad queasy spending $113 Canadian for 24 of their fine tipped pens. But I  thought since finding reviews on all the other brads I have are fairly scarce, but plenty on POSCA, I thought I'd better have a higher end pen to compare with. Apparently Posca pens are even used by wall mural painters! All I know is so far the set I received had a negative first, then second impression. Find out soon what on earth I mean!

Watch Decorate A Frame Video BELOW!
Today, I wanted to share bits and bobs of a few clips I took while decorating the wooden fram of a mini chalk board. You can decorate a lot of things with paint pens, so come and be inspired to try. If you don't want or have pain pens, you can totally use a paint brush, a dotting tool and paint, acrylic or oil. Remember Acrylic always dries very fast!!


Remember to have fun. Be spontaneous with your design or plan it all out, it's up to you!

Connect More

No comments: