Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Create Your Own Shimmery Alcohol Inks


Finally, here is the video about how to create your own shimmery alcohol inks. A substitute or compliment to the new Ranger Pearl Inks with mica powder. I am sure many of you have already thought about doing this. Just incase you haven't, here is what I did. As well, a bit of a review about the types of pointy tip bottles I like best.
Watch Below!

A bonus is the latest look at our ever changing kitchen table top using the shimmery inks.
Materials

Here are links to the various bottles I used to hold my mixed inks in as well as links to some other materials like a decent deal on mica powders if you just want to start out.
Polyurethane - Polycrylic
Long skinny small tip bottles
Darice Squirt Needle Tip bottles that leaked all over
Metal needle tip ink bottles
Deco Art Bottle
Holographic fine glitter
99% rubbing alcohol -walmart
Ranger Pearl inks
Mica sample box

Connect More

No comments: