Friday, March 22, 2019

Inside My Studio This Week: Cosmic Holographic Fun and Craig Still Paints

Happy Friday everyone! It has been a busy time and I was hoping to get a new "Craig Paints Video,"
as well as a new tutorial/Learn With Me video about these really cool holographic pendant technique. I couldn't wait for the proper materials to come in, so I decided to use what I had on hand. The video will be out within the next few days, Lord  willing.

I just love the dimensional effects. If you are interested in a tutorial involving polymer clay, check out Ginger Davis' at Blue Bottle Tree. The one I am working on has no clay and was inspired by watching YouTube videos.

I decided to at least share a few pictures of what's to come and what we've been working on lately.

Enjoy...



To connect more, check out:

A new Craig Paints is coming soon!



No comments: