Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: "Faux" Turquoise Tutorial

If you like having fun watching other people makes creative messes, then you have come to the right place!
Yay, finally the "Faux" Turquoise tutorial is complete! Well technically, because the variations are endless when it comes to faux stone. Now just like I explained in the video, the word "Faux" is in quotations because I enjoyed creating my own variations of Turquoise. That means this tutorial is not for anyone seeking an authentic turquoise look. Contrary to real turquoise, there is sparkle and striations that you don't find in the original.

Watch And Learn Here:

The colours I used....
All Premo brand, Peacock Pearl, Bright Green Pearl and Turquoise. In one variation I did use the white Pearl.

Coming soon, will be a talk and review about UV resin because that is what I tried to do with the pieces I made with my turquoises.

Hope you are inspired to try creating your own faux stone variations.
Thanks for stopping by.
HeArtfully Creating,
Anita




HeArtfully Creating,
Anita

Be sure to share your creations with us at our Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter

No comments: