Wednesday, April 11, 2018

HeArtfully Creating: Polymer Clay Journey Learn With Me - Coffee Jar Aquarium

Hi guys! Hope you're all having a good day so far. If you follow me on Instagram you may remember that I shared a teaser photo a couple weeks back, of something I was working on for someone special. Said I would be posting more soon, so much for that. But finally here is what I was working on. This is a little bit tutorial but more of a come and learn with me video. It involves epoxy resin and of course they always wonderful polymer clay. Hope you're inspired to try out some of these techniques.
Watch Below Now!

Thanks for stopping by!
HeArtfully Creating
Anita

Be sure to share your creations with us at our Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter

No comments: