Thursday, March 22, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: Skinner Blend Spiral Cane Cuff Tutorial



Hi guys! I hope you all enjoyed the changing of seasons. For us it became spring. Recently, I have been hooked on learning how to make cuff bracelets with the help of an Easy Cuff Kit by Teresa Selgado of Tiny Pandora.  And here is the link to her great tutorial You Tube channel. Worth buying (not sponsored :o)
I am going to share the tutorial about how I made the Skinner blend Spiral cane for the cuffs today. So stay tuned. Hope you are inspired to create after watching the tutorial below!
Watch!
HeArtfully Creating,
Anita


Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

Join Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter


No comments: