Thursday, August 11, 2022

Setting Up The Worlds Smallest Functioning Watercolour Palette Part 1


I recently purchased a small watercolour palette for half pan amounts per colour. But when it arrived, I was shocked to see how tiny the actual pans were. It was like a pretend palette that wouldn't be usable. Determined to embrace it's cuteness, I made a video yapping about the paint and other topics. Because it went longer than anticipated, I will be posting the swatching out video soon was part 2. Here is the Amazon link Be careful because there are a few choices. The outside size is the same on all counts but the pans inside vary inside. It was Not clear for the buyer. Since it is so cute, I kept it anyway. It was about $17 Canadian. Since receiving it I looked closer at the descriptions and unclear photos. If you look really hard you can see the very tiny paint pans and how this happy accident happened. Been buying lots of palettes for watercolours these past few months and never saw anything this tiny so far.

The Worlds Smallest Functioning Watercolour Palette Part 1- Swatching In Part 2


CONNECT On Social Media


Check Out My Dad's Art Work 
and New Art Note Cards that will soon be available to purchase


No comments: