Saturday, November 27, 2021

My First Transitioning To Digital Video. iPad Pro & Apple Pencil 2nd Generation

 Hello my fellow creators.  To know more about why I am about to share in this post and video, please don't forget to check the previous post and video here. It's a week of firsts for me. Not just my first attempt at filming the highlights of using my first ever  new iPad Pro 11 inch, 2021, along with of course my first Apple Pencil, the second generation. This is the biggest transition in my life since no longer walking at fourteen or so, to living on my own at 17, to being able to hire and manage my personal care attendants, to marriage, and these days the. biggest and saddest transition for me personally,  from accepting that I can't work with all the art supplies I love. Instead of avoiding creating, it made more sense to embrace modern technology, making the most it. Adaptive aids are used to give many living with disabilities a voice, the ability to walk, sit comfortably, sleep better, hear for the first time, to better. To enhance relationships with communication devices among countless other things like extending life thanks to pacemakers, medical treatments and countless other advancements. Without my power wheelchair that can tilt, not only would I not be able to get around on my own, I wouldn't be able to get rest at night when I don't have enough personal care attendants to help me in and out of bed. So technologies and advancements like that, I have helped and leaps and bounds and it ways most of us would've never imagined. And it includes the ability to make art in different ways, instead of not being able to see you anymore.

Watch video below to see me using my first iPod an Apple Pencil



No comments: