Saturday, December 2, 2017

POLYMER CLAY JOURNEY: My Collection Of All My Texture Related Videos!


I was excited to see that one of my first tutorial videos has received 8000 views! Guess which topic? It was an early one I made inspired by Kater's Acres. Katie has a tutorial video about how to make your own polymer clay texture sheet. Thank you Katie.
For me 8000 views for one video is a huge deal for me. When I am use to seeing 10 -20  views! Clearly,  I am not the only one who loves texture making in polymer clay. I recently broke down and purchased online,  my first Christi Friesen Texture Stamps, making three artist stamps in total. Lisa Pavelka's Flourish set is the only one I had for over a year. 
Texture is an element of design that artists use to make their compositions interesting. Other elements  are line, shape, colour, and space. We incorporated all of those tools be it a painting, sculpture, photograph....all visual art.  Some of us prefer one element more than another. My favourites are colour and texture. What do you prefer to focus on the most? 

On that note, let's have some fun focusing on texture and polymer clay.  I wanted to have some fun and have compiled all my texture related videos below. 
I hope you are inspired to make your own stamps or rollers, or to buy ready made artist's stamps like Christi's or Lisa's.

So grab a refreshment or some clay, sit back and enjoy texture making.
Watch...
Wow, over 8000 people have Watched This Video! 
Create Your Own Texture Plates


Make Your Own Texture Rollers






A Signature Stamp Is A Very Custom Texture


My First And Only, so far, Sutton Slice tutorial Using Lisa Pavelka's Texture Stamp





Making Your Own Texture Stamps


Texture Rocker Tutorial



Using My Christi Stamps For The Mica Shift Technique












HeArtfully Creating,
Anita

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

LIKE HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

Bergie Creation Shop Blog

A BERGIE CREATION - my handmade jewelry shop

 LIKE ABC On Facebook

ABC On Twitter

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest



No comments: