Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Inspired By More Flowers...

Just wanted to show you the video I just made to share some more about just how inspiring flowers Georgia O'Keefe knew that, take a look at some of her beautiful paintings. It was because of her, that I even thought of painting close-ups of these most colourful blooms. Check out this Kid's activity page on Pinterest about Georgia's work.
 Leon checking out my unfinished painting.
have been in my artistic life. You'll see a few of the hundreds of photos of those flowers I took. Oh, I forgot to say, that some of the flowers, I even planted from seeds just so I could be inspired when they grew up! If you want to know how to be inspired try looking at flowers in a really close way. God didn't want us to just pass them by.






Click Below to watch Inspired By Flowers....


No comments: