Friday, September 28, 2018

HeArtfully Creating. Polymer Clay Journey - Made With Love Wedding Figures

This summer was extra special as two precious sisters we love were married one week apart. I was honoured to be able to create extra special one of a kind wedding figurines for them. They are both off to a happy new life beginning. If you want to see other figures I have created just check out the posts with videos on this blog. It is something I only do for people I deeply care for. Some have asked me if I would do them to sell and my answer so far is no. They are a work of love and I am still learning. If you love sculpting or painting in three-d, then be sure to try creating figurines.
To Watch The Video About Creating Wedding Figurine Number Two Below!
Thanks for stopping by. 

To connect more, check out my Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter

No comments: