Saturday, January 6, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: Window Clingies- Faux Stained Glass Video Tutorial

Hi guys! Happy Saturday.
Right now where we live it is -30 Celsius. Needless to say, I will be staying inside creating or napping, depending how goes. Just wanted to share a new video tutorial featuring the sneak peek that I mentioned last time, more window clingies, also known as faux stained glass. I'm pretty hooked on making these beautiful window and mirror decorations. They make great gifts. It Is like your drawing with your craft knife, liquid polymer clay and alcohol inks.
Hope you're inspired to give it a try if you're not already hooked on it like I am.

Come on over and enjoy the new HeArtfully Creating Facebook group.

HeArtfully Creating,
Anita



As well, there's some more links below if you want to connect even more. I don't just have this blog, there's a few more things you can check out if you want to.

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

Come and join my HeArtfully Creating Group on Facebook.
Here is where you can show us your original artwork, questions and thoughts here. There is a guideline page.

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

Bergie Creation Shop Blog

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

 LIKE ABC On Facebook

ABC On Twitter

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest

No comments: