Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Polymer Clay Journey: Making Personalized Gifts- Figurines Tutorial. Video- Meet Jesse and Justin

Yes, I recently posted a compilation of the clay figurines I have created for gifts over the past couple of years. Strange thing is I thought I had videos of the beginning to end process on YouTube, but nope. So off to work I went and voila, here is a video intended to teach, encourage and inspire others to get out the polymer clay, tools, armature, powders, tape, tin foil and baking supplies and get sculpting your own personalized gift. My two male figures are about 8 inches tall. I don't have the patience for miniature scale.
Watch Tutorial Video Below.


Thanks for stopping by. Here is the last article with links that go to each video with the article links.

Come and join my HeArtfully Creating group on Facebook. As well as our fan page here. Here is where you can leave your original artwork,questions and thoughts here. There is a guideline page.

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Enjoy creating.
HeArtfully Creating.

Anita


No comments: