Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A New Hand Drawn Illustration by Me: Facial Expressions

illustration by me, Anita Berglund
 Hi guys! Hope you are enjoying creating in some form or another. I want to share a recent drawing I just completed to illustrate another blog site I have called Walking Way Overrated. Below was an incomplete version and then I added and changed things like her facial expression. It is tricky for me to draw someone's mouth slanted to portray puzzled look.
halfway done
illustration by me, Anita Berglund
HeArtfully Creating,
Anita

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

Come and join my HeArtfully Creating Group on Facebook.
Here is where you can show us your original artwork, questions and thoughts here. There is a guideline page.

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

Bergie Creation Shop Blog

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

 LIKE ABC On Facebook

ABC On Twitter

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest

No comments: