Thursday, November 30, 2017

Polymer Clay Journey: Yay! Some Of My Tube Beads - Finally Turned Some Into Jewellery!

Naming my jewellery pieces is part of the joy of creating. Remember all of those previous polymer clay tube beads I was creating?  Here is one link to see. I was getting hooked on making them.  All those textures and powders, what fun. Well, finally I have made a couple more necklaces that are in my Etsy Shop, A Bergie Creation. The blue one is called "Induction," and the Pink one "Cerendipity."Cool huh! The Sari ribbon and handmade wire beads enhance these really great clay beads. 
When you are creating jewellery pieces, experiment with what materials work together!
Be inspired to create guys!
HeArtfully Creating,
Anita

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

LIKE HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A Bergie Creation Shop Blog

A BERGIE CREATION - my handmade jewelry shop

 LIKE ABC On Facebook

ABC On Twitter

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest














No comments: