Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"Painting" With Polymer Clay - Celebration Sculpture on a Desert Island

Watch the video above....
Hi. I just wanted to share my second ever "painting" with polymer clay celebration sculpture/figurine. A very loved family member just had a special land mark birthday so I wanted to make something special for her. Usually, I make cartoon like birthday cards in two dimensions. Since I have discovered polymer clay, I have been learning how to make "cards" in three dimensions. I love the feel of the clay and learning a whole new art form. (For me anyway)

This piece took about three weeks to make.It was a total work of love.
Join me in the journey. It took about five attempts to finally achieve what I wanted to.
Never give up. Consider each "failure" to be a lesson on the road to honing your skills.

Watch the video at the top of the page. By Anita Berglund Copyright 2015

Share your thoughts, photos of your creations or let me know what you would like to learn or see on Heartfully Creating. If you want to learn more, see the links below.

No comments: