Friday, June 19, 2015

Polymer Clay Adventures - Love "THE JESSE" Part 2

 In a previous blog (click here) I was sharing my one and only (so far) three dimensional polymer clay
figurine/sculpture that I made to celebrate my dear nephew's life. Wanting it to be as special and unique as possible, I decided to try my newest love, polymer clay. Check out part one to see where we began and how we got there.
In this last part, I just want to share detailed photos of the work in progress and then the completed figure. I hope to put a YouTube mini doc together when I get time.
It is amazing to see how artwork changes from beginning to end. Look and see!
In the beginning, he looked very different..
And he looked like this...
 Off to the Oven he goes....
Bit by bit, piece by piece....he changed....
I changed out his eyes at least eight times....

Slowly he starts to look like my original vision....

From behind...

From the front...

Adding a friend....

Detail by detail...


by detail...






The Final Edit






No comments: